Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, March 31, 2014

Style Profile: Sex and the City

I'm pretty sure all my fashion lovers out there consider Sex and the City a Style Bible, with the characters weary everything from classy and conservative to over the top haute couture to suit every fashionista's style.  I was reading about Sarah Jessica Parker (Carrie Bradshaw as I'll forever know and love her as) starting her own shoe line a few months ago, and it took me down memory lane.  I pulled out my DVD's and starting watching some reruns to get a little fashion fix. Check out some of my favorite looks:




















Glamorina




Menswear Chic



Street Style


Obviously, there are so many more looks I love, but I narrowed it down to just a few.  Who is your favorite character and what style do you prefer?


No comments:

Post a Comment