Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Gimme the BOOT, Gimme the BOOT



Over the Knee Boots are not only super trendy, but they are amazingly functional.  They are a great way to keep your gams warm in the colder months, especially if you are wanting to wear a dress or skirt and tights or stockings just won't do.   Many over the knee boots have a killer stiletto high heel on them, which may prove tricky (and dangerous) to pull off in inclement winter weather. Jeffery Campbell has some great casual choices I've found, that you can dress up or down. I also added some heeled versions because they are just essential. Here, I've rounded up some of his options. Get in on this!  Now keep those legs warm and get addicted to over-the-knee boots!

2 comments:

  1. I love them all want them all

    My blog here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your support! Heading to your blog now! xo

    ReplyDelete